- Drama: Marriage with a Large Age Gap (literal title)
- Romaji: Toshi no Sakon
- Japanese: 年の差婚
- Director: Ryuichi Hiroki, Hirofumi Inaba
- Writer: Atsuki Nakama (manga), Saeki Nejime, Kana Matsui
- Network: TBS, MBS
- Release Date: December 15, 2020 —
- Runtime: Tuesday 24:59 (MBS) / Tuesday 25:28 (TBS)
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Maiko (Wakana Aoi) is 24 years old and she has never had a boyfriend. One day, with her father’s recommendation, she has a meeting with Harumi (Terunosuke Takezai) about marriage. He is 44-years-old and divorced. At first, Maiko did not want meet Harumi. Yet, as soon as she sees him, she falls in love with him. He is good looking and has a mature personality.
Meanwhile, Harumi does not really want to meet Maiko about marriage, but he is unable to say no to her father, who is an important client. He thinks that he will just say no to her during their first meeting, but he becomes attracted to her. On their third date, she gives him paperwork to register for marriage. Harumi and Maiko marry and their marriage life, with a 20 year age gap, begins.
- Based on manga series “Toshi no Sakon” by Atsuki Nakama (first published August 24, 2019 by Taiseisha).
|Wakana Aoi||Terunosuke Takezai||Wakana Matsumoto||Akira Onodera|
|Maiko Murakami||Harumi Hanasato||Miyuki Nishimura||Rion|
|Hokuto Yoshino||Aoba Kawai||Yu Tokui||Mitsuru Fukikoshi|
|Kitahito Yoshino||Murasaki Takeda||Sakita||Genichiro Murakami|
*if the Link 01 is broken please select Link 02 or Link 03
* link error?, please comment on the below *