- Movie: Grand Blue
- Romaji: Grand Blue
- Japanese: ぐらんぶる
- Director: Tsutomu Hanabusa
- Writer: Kenji Inoue (manga), Kimitake Yoshioka (manga), Tsutomu Hanabusa, Manabu Uda
- Producer: Daisuke Sekiguchi, Tatsuhiko Taniguchi, Yasushi Minatoya
- Cinematographer: Takashi Komatsu, Yoshinori Oshima
- Release Date: August 7, 2020
- Runtime: 107 min.
- Distributor: Warner Bros. Japan
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Due to attending a university, Iori Kitahara (Ryo Ryusei) moves and begins to live at his uncle’s diving shop Grand Blue in a beach town. Iori Kitahara expects to have pleasant university life, like hanging around with female students. But, Iori Kitahara ends up part of a scuba diving club with mostly male students.
Due to Iori Kitahara, fellow university freshman Kohei Imamura (Atsuhiro Inukai) joins the scuba diving club. Meanwhile, Chisa Kotegawa (Yuki Yoda) is Iori Kitahara’s cousin, but not blood-related. She likes scuba diving. She is also a freshman at the same university and a member of the school’s scuba diving club.
- Based on manga series “Grand Blue” written by Kenji Inoue and illustrated by Kimitake Yoshioka (first published April, 2014 in manga magazine good! Afternoon).
- Movie’s theme song is “Zekkyou Serenade” by rock group Sumika.
- Ryo Ryusei – Iori Kitahara
- Yuki Yoda – Chisa Kotegawa
- Atsuhiro Inukai – Kohei Imamura
- Aya Asahina – Nanaka Kotegawa
- Yuka Ogura – Azusa Hamaoka
- Ren Ishikawa – Aina Yoshiwara
- Masahiro Takashima – Toshio Kotegawa